4J Studios scottishathletics Under 20, Under 15 and Under 13 Championships
Start Lists and Live Results will be available here: http://www.janetnixon.info/scottish/2021/Age/
Please note: the Athlete and Spectator Information highlights match-day parking restrictions on Saturday afternoon. Aberdeen FC's home game has been moved to Sunday instead, so parking restictions will instead apply on Sunday afternoon, not Saturday.
scottishathletics Members Entries Open: 1000hrs Thursday 1st July 2021
Non scottishathletics Members Entries: 1000hrs Thursday 29th July 2021
Entries Close: 2359hrs Thursday 12th August 2021
All entries must be submitted online, through the individual or club portals. There will be no entries accepted on the day due to the volume of pre-entries. Events may close early if capacity is reached. No late entries will be accepted.
Athletes wishing to enter an event that has reached capacity will be added to the waiting list online. You will be contacted if spaces become available.
Under 20 £11 per event, £30 for three events
Under 15 £9 per event
Under 13 £9 per event
Under 20 athletes are limited to a maximum of 3 events.
Under 15 athletes are limited to a maximum of 2 events.
Under 13 athletes are limited to a maximum of 2 events.
Entries will close at midnight on Thursday 12th August, but events may close earlier if capacity is reached. No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
AffiliationPlease note, you will not be able to enter if your membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if you have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If your membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, you must renew your membership in order to be eligible to enter.
If entering from outside Scotland, you may enter this event however you need to either be a member of scottishathletics OR a member of your National Governing Body.
The Under 20 5000m track championships are scheduled to be held over the weekend of 14th/15th August, entry via this link.
Maximum Entry Numbers TRACK
16 75mH / 80mH / 100mH / 110mH / 400mH / 1500mSC / 2000mSC
32 100m / 200m / 300m / 400m / 1500m
Maximum Entry Numbers FIELD
16 All Jumps and Throws
Please note provisional starting heights, progressions and available take off boards when entering:High Jump Starting Heights
U13 Boys 1m12 / U13 Girls 1m12
U15 Boys 1m29 / U15 Girls 1m24
U20 Men 1m67 / U20 Women 1m37
Height will increase in 5cm progressions
Pole Vault Starting Heights and progressions
U15 Boys / U15 Girls 2m10-2m30-2m50-2m70-2m90
U20 Men 3m60-3m80-4m00-4m20-4m35-4m50 then 10cms
U20 Women 2m50-2m70-2m90-3m10-3m25-3m40 then 10cms
Under 15 athletes will be limited to a maximum of 22m from the take off board.
Under 15 7m & 9m Boards
Under 20 Women 7m & 9m Boards
Under 20 Men 9m & 11m Boards
If you are withdrawing from this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or cancel your booking online. Athletes wishing to enter an event that has reached capacity can sign up to the waiting list online. You will be contacted if spaces become available.Affiliation and Age Groups:
· Athletes who do not have a Scottish Club affiliation, on the provision they are a member of their National Governing Body, can compete for their non Scottish Club at the Championships.
· scottishathletics athletes who in addition to being a member of a Scottish Club are also members of a non-Scottish Club should compete for their Scottish Club at all scottishathletics Championship events.
· scottishathletics athletes who are members of more than one Scottish Club can choose which club they intend to represent this must be done at the point of entry. This is regardless of their membership status of each club.
· Athletes may only compete for one Scottish Club at scottishathletics Championship events over the course of any competition year. (Running annually from 1st October). i.e. Athletes must compete for the same club in the District and National Championships. (Except Track and Field Relays)
Age GroupsUnder 13: Born between 1 Sept 2008 - 31 Aug 2010Under 15: Born between 1 Sept 2006 - 31 Aug 2008Under 17: Born between 1 Sept 2004 - 31 Aug 2006Under 20: Born between 1 Jan 2002 - 31 Aug 2004UKA Rules of Competition, Rule T3 (141) S2 and Rule G2(21) S4(6)
Under 13 and Under 15 athletes may enter a maximum of 2 events
Under 13 and Under 15 athletes may only enter 300m OR 800m OR 1500m events.
We would also advise against entering two track events due to the anticipated need for multiple rounds. A combination of 1 track event and 1 field event is suggested for those wishing to enter 2 events.
Other Information:scottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.As a policy, scottishathletics do not provide refunds. However, if an event receives less than 3 entries, the Championship Committee reserve the right to cancel that event and if no other suitable arrangement can be made, a refund may be offered.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
1. Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
2. Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
3. Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.