Lindsays scottishathletics District Cross Country Championships
Entries open within the Club Portal on Monday 11th October 2021
Entries close at Midnight on Thursday 18th November 2021
No late entries will be accepted.
NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE TO BALLOCH COUNTRY PARK
All entries must be submitted online, through the club portal. No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
U13, U15, U17 - £6
U20, Senior/Master - £7.50
Please note, athletes will not be able to enter if their membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if they have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If an athlete’s membership has expired, or is set to expire, before the date of the competition, they must renew their membership to be eligible to enter.
This event is open to members of scottishathletics only.
- Athletes who do not have a Scottish Club affiliation, on the provision they are still a member of scottishathletics, can compete for their non-Scottish Club at the Championships.
- scottishathletics athletes who in addition to being a member of a Scottish Club are also members of a non-Scottish Club should compete for their Scottish Club at all scottishathletics Championship events.
- scottishathletics athletes who are members of more than one Scottish Club must represent their first claim club in cross country competition.
- Athletes may only compete at District Championships within one District in any six month period. (Commecing 1stApril and 1st October).
- Athletes with additional support needs should contact email@example.com for an Assistance in Competition form.
Age Groups (2021-22 XC)
Under 13: Born between 1 Sept 2008 - 31 Aug 2010
Under 15: Born between 1 Sept 2006 - 31 Aug 2008
Under 17: Born between 1 Sept 2004 - 31 Aug 2006
Under 20: Born between 1 Sept 2001 - 31 Aug 2004
scottishathletics reserves the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation. As a policy, scottishathletics does not provide refunds.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, whether entering for themselves or being entered by a Team Manager, are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing - https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- The athlete is medically fit to compete, has no medical issues or disability that would endanger them or others by their taking part, and they and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
Any exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org following the entry.