Lindsays scottishathletics National Masters Cross Country Championships
Entries open within the Club Portal on Monday 6th December 2021
Entries close at Midnight on Thursday 20th January 2022
No late entries will be accepted.
All entries must be submitted online, through the club portal. No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems, please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
Masters - £8
M40, M45, M50, M55, M60 will run together
All women + M65, M70+ will run together
Please note, athletes will not be able to enter if their membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if they have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If an athlete’s membership has expired, or is set to expire, before the date of the competition, they must renew their membership to be eligible to enter.
This event is open to members of scottishathletics only.
- Athletes who do not have a Scottish Club affiliation, on the provision they are still a member of scottishathletics, can compete for their non-Scottish Club at the Championships.
- scottishathletics athletes who in addition to being a member of a Scottish Club are also members of a non-Scottish Club should compete for their Scottish Club in scottishathletics Championships.
- scottishathletics athletes who are members of more than one Scottish Club must represent their first claim club in cross country competition.
- Athletes may only compete at District Championships witghin one District in any six month period. (Commencing 1st April and 1st October).
- Athletes with additional support needs should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an athlete assistance form.
scottishathletics reserves the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation. As a policy, scottishathletics does not provide refunds.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, whether entering for themselves or being entered by a Team Manager, are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing - https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- The athlete is medically fit to compete, has no medical issues or disability that would endanger them or others by their taking part, and they and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
Any exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.