17th January - Please note Revised Timetable
scottishathletics Members Entries Open: 1000hrs Monday 1st November 2021
Non scottishathletics Members Entries Open: 1000hrs Wednesday 1st December 2021
All Entries Close: Thursday 6th January 2022 2359hrs or as events sell out
All entries must be submitted online, through the individual or club portals.
No late entries will be accepted.
If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date.Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
Entry Costs: Seniors £12 per event, U17 £10.50 per event
All athletes may enter a maximum of TWO events.
U17 athletes are only permitted to enter one of 200m OR 300m/400m OR 800m OR 1500m events in order to allow as many athletes as possible the chance to participate.
AffiliationPlease note, you will not be able to enter if your scottishathletics membership is out of date, and/or if you have any other outstanding fees due to scottishathletics. If your membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, you must renew your membership in order to be eligible to enter.
If entering from outside Scotland, you may enter this event. However, you need to either be a member of scottishathletics OR a member of your National Governing Body. Any international travel restrictions must be adhered to.
· Any scottishathletics athlete who is a first claim member of a non-Scottish club in addition to being a member of a Scottish club, should compete for their Scottish club in all scottishathletics events.
· Any athletes who does not have a Scottish Club affiliation may compete for their non-Scottish club at the Championships, on the provision they are a member of their home National Governing Body
· Any scottishathletics athlete who is a member of more than one Scottish Club can choose which club they intend to represent. This must be confirmed at the point of entry through the entry form. This is regardless of their membership status with each club (ie. 1st/2nd claim).
· Athletes may only compete for one Scottish Club at scottishathletics Championship events over the course of any competition year (running annually from 1st October), i.e. athletes must compete for the same club in District and National Championships or indoors and outdoors (except track and field relays)
Age GroupsUnder 15: Born 1 Sept 2007 - 31 Aug 2009Under 15 athletes may compete as U17s in this event, but will be placed directly on the waiting list and will be accommodated where possible. U15s must continue to adhere to U15 event restrictions.Under 17: Born 1 Sept 2005 - 31 Aug 2007Under 20: Born 1 Jan 2003 - 31 Aug 2005U20s may compete as Seniors in this event, but must adhere to U20 event restrictions.Senior: Born on or before 31 Dec 2002Masters: 35 and over on day of competition. Masters compete as Seniors in this event.
· Athletes wishing to enter an event that has reached capacity can sign up to the waiting list online. You will be contacted if spaces become available.
· If you have entered an event and are withdrawing before entries close, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that an athlete on the waiting list may be offered the opportunity to compete.
Waiting list in operation (06.12.21)
SM 60m / 200m / 400m / 800m / 1500m
U17W 60m / 60mH / 200m / 800m
U17s- Triple Jump - only 9m and 11m boards will be available for U17s. For U15s competing as U17s, only 9m boards will be available and run ups will be restricted to a maximum distance of 22m from the take off board.- U17M Pole Vault Starting Height 2m69-2m89-3m09-3m24-3m39 and 10cms thereafter- U17W Pole Vault Starting Height 2m14-2m34-2m54-2m69-2m84 and 10cms thereafter- U17M High Jump Starting Height 1m44 and will rise in 5cm increments.- U17W High Jump Starting Height 1m34 and will rise in 5cm increments.Seniors- Triple Jump - Men 11m + 13m boards / Sen Women 9m + 11m boards- SW Pole Vault Starting Height 2m14-2m34-2m54-2m69-2m84 and 10cms thereafter.
- SM Pole Vault Starting Height 3m94-4m14-4m34-4m49-4m64 and 10cms thereafter.- SW High Jump Starting Height 1m44 and increase in 5cm progressions.- SM High Jump Starting Height 1m74 and increase in 5cm progressions.
Other Informationscottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.As a policy, scottishathletics does not provide refunds. However, if an event receives fewer than 3 entries, the Championship Committee reserves the right to cancel that event and if no other suitable arrangement can be made, a refund may be offered.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
· Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
· Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
· Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
· Athletes with additional support needs should contact scottishathletics for an Assistance in Competition form.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.
** Please note the scottishathletics office will be closed over the festive period and will reopen on 5th January 2022. If you need to submit a query during this time, the team will get back to you as soon as possible on their return**