Note: this is the athlete fixture page. To book a spectator ticket, return to the fixture calendar and choose '4J Studios SUPERteams SPECTATORS' instead.
Entries Open: 1000hrs Monday 1st November 2021
Entries Close: Thursday 6th January 2022 2359hrs
All entries must be submitted online, through the club portal.
No late entries will be accepted.
If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date.Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
£30 per team for scottishathletics clubs.
Due to restrictions on the number of participants able to attend events in line with current COVID-19 guidance, clubs will be restricted to ONE team in each gender at the point of entry. Any club wishing to enter additional teams should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list. Teams will be contacted as soon as possible after final entries close to confirm whether their request can be accommodated within the final numbers.
The total number of teams will note exceed 80.
AffiliationPlease note, athletes will not be able to enter if their scottishathletics membership is out of date, and/or if they have any other outstanding fees due to scottishathletics. If an athlete’s membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, they must renew their membership in order to be eligible to enter. Clubs can also renew memberships on behalf of their members via the club portal’s ‘Athlete List’ if they wish.
· Any scottishathletics athlete who is a member of more than one Scottish Club can choose which club they intend to represent. This must be confirmed at the point of entry through the entry form. This is regardless of their membership status with each club (ie. 1st/2nd claim).
· Athletes may only compete for one Scottish Club at scottishathletics Championship events over the course of any competition year (running annually from 1st October), i.e. athletes must compete for the same club in District and National Championships or indoors and outdoors (except track and field relays)
Age GroupsUnder 12: Born between 1 Sept 2010 - 23 Jan 2013
Athletes must be at least 9 years old on the day of the event to participate.
· Clubs wishing to enter additional teams can sign up to the waiting list by e-mailing email@example.com You will be contacted as soon as possible after entries close.
· If you have entered a team, or teams, and are withdrawing before entries close, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that a team on the waiting list may be offered the opportunity to compete.
Other Informationscottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.As a policy, scottishathletics does not provide refunds.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
· Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
· Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
· Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
· Athletes with additional support needs should contact scottishathletics for an Assistance in Competition form.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.
** Please note the scottishathletics office will be closed over the festive period and will reopen on 5th January 2022. If you need to submit a query during this time, the team will get back to you as soon as possible on their return**