Entries lists and Live Results
Entries will open online through the club and individual portals on Monday 14th February 2022 and close at midnight on Thursday 3rd March. No late entries will be accepted.
Entries cost £6.50 per athlete.
All entries must be submitted online, through the user or club portals. No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems, please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
Please note, athletes will not be able to enter if their membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if they have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If an athlete’s membership has expired, or is set to expire, before the date of the competition, they must renew their membership to be eligible to enter.
This event is open to members of scottishathletics only.
- Athletes who do not have a Scottish Club affiliation, on the provision they are still a member of scottishathletics, can compete for their non-Scottish Club in this event.
- scottishathletics athletes who in addition to being a member of a Scottish Club are also members of a non-Scottish Club should compete for their Scottish Club in scottishathletics Championships.
- scottishathletics athletes who are members of more than one Scottish Club must represent their first claim club.
- Athletes with additional support needs requiring assistance on the day should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an athlete assistance form as early as possible in advance of the competition.
Age Groups (2021-22 Road)
Under 13: Born between 1 Sept 2008 - 31 Aug 2010
Under 15: Born between 1 Sept 2006 - 31 Aug 2008
Under 17: Born between 1 Sept 2004 - 31 Aug 2006
All athletes should complete the full route: this event is not a relay.
Team prizes will be awarded based on finishing positions in the race, with three athletes from the same club to count in a team.
scottishathletics reserves the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation. As a policy, scottishathletics does not provide refunds.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, whether entering for themselves or being entered by a Team Manager, are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing - https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- The athlete is medically fit to compete, has no medical issues or disability that would endanger them or others by their taking part, and they and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
Any exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.