Entries Open: 1000hrs Monday 6th June 2022
All Entries Close: Thursday 7th July 2359hrs or as events sell out
All entries must be submitted online, through the individual or club portals.
No late entries will be accepted.
If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
Entry costs (per event):
£6 per event
Hurdle Events – At the point of entry athletes can select to compete in ONE or TWO rounds.
Results from round 1 will be used to seed races in round 2
Hurdle Height – 76.2cms
No. Flights – 10
Female – 16m to H1, 19m between hurdles, 13m run in.
Male – 18.29m to H1 and between hurdles, 17.10m run in.
Under 13: Born 1 Sept 2009 – 31 Aug 2011
Under 15: Born 1 Sept 2007 - 31 Aug 2009
Under 17: Born 1 Sept 2005 - 31 Aug 2007
Under 20: Born 1 Jan 2003 - 31 Aug 2005
Senior: Born on or before 31 Dec 2002
Masters: 35 and over on day of competition. Masters compete as Seniors in this event.
- Athletes wishing to enter an event that has reached capacity can sign up to the waiting list online. You will be contacted if spaces become available.
- Waiting List entries are counted within an athletes total number of entries. Should an athlete enter an additional non waiting listed event they will be removed from any other waiting lists.
- If you have entered an event and are withdrawing before entries close, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that an athlete on the waiting list may be offered the opportunity to compete.
scottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
- Athletes with additional support needs should contact email@example.com for an Assistance in Competition form.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org following the entry.