CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY, START LISTS AND LIVE RESULTS
INFORMATION FOR SPECTATORSSpectators are welcome at all scottishathletics events.Doors Open at 0830hrs via the first floor concourse (Level 3)Due to the heightened UK security level bag checks will be in operation at the Emirates Arena.Cost of Admission is £3 per person, Under 16's are FREENOTE: Suitcase and Pushchairs are not permitted within the seating area of the Emirates.
Entries:The scottishathletics National Indoor Relay Championships is a CLOSED event for scottishathletics affiliated clubs only.
Cost: £10 per team
All entries must be submitted online, through the club portal. There will be no entries accepted on the day due to the volume of pre-entries.
Entries will close at midnight on Thursday 16th January, but events may close earlier if capacity is reached. No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.Please note, you will not be able to enter if your membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if you have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If your membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, you must renew your membership in order to be eligible to enter.
This event will include the 4x200m Relay heats and semi-finals for Under 13, Under 15 and Under 17 athletes.The finals of these events may be held at the Mueller Indoor Grand Prix on Saturday 15th February.Senior 4x200m heats and finals will all be run at this fixture.
1) Any athlete affiliated to a Scottish club, whether first or second claim may compete for that club in these Championships.
2) Clubs must declare 4-6 athletes per team on Saturday 1st February. This includes four athletes and up to two reserves, under UKA Rule 170. Additional athletes cannot be added to teams after they are declared on Saturday morning.
3) Teams in the U13, U15 and U17 age groups who qualify for the finals may not make additional changes to their teams between the two race weekends: all teams racing in the finals must be made up of the six runners named on day one of the Championship.
4) Clubs may name one athlete per team of six in the age group above, except at U13 level where U11s are not permitted to compete.
5) Athletes intending to compete in the age group above (even as a reserve) may not also be named on any team sheet within their own age group.
6) Athletes may be named in more than one team (eg. a B-team runner may be named as a reserve in the A team) but cannot represent more than one team in the same round of competition.
7) Team members declared must be current members of the scottishathletics membership scheme. Membership numbers must be included when declaring teams.
8) All athletes must be eligible to compete under UKA Rules.
In accordance with UKA Rules of Competition, Rule 141 S1 and Rule 21 S4(6), any athlete competing in a combined events competition is not allowed to compete in any other Championship event, including relay competition, on the same day.
Clubs are reminded that ALL volunteers who supervise teams must be full members of the PVG Scheme.
Age GroupsUnder 13: Born between 1 Sept 2007 - 31 Aug 2009Under 15: Born between 1 Sept 2005 - 31 Aug 2007Under 17: Born between 1 Sept 2003 - 31 Aug 2005Under 20: Born between 1 Jan 2001 - 31 Aug 2003Senior: Born on or before 31 Dec 2000Masters: 35 and over on day of competition (5 year age groups)Other Information:scottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.As a policy, scottishathletics do not provide refunds. However, if an event receives less than 3 entries, the Championship Committee reserve the right to cancel that event and if no other suitable arrangement can be made, a refund may be offered.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.