INFORMATION FOR SPECTATORS
Spectators are welcome at all scottishathletics events.
Doors Open at 0830hrs via the first floor concourse (Level 3)
Due to the heightened UK security level bag checks will be in operation at the Emirates Arena.
Cost of Admission is £3 per person, Under 16's are FREE
NOTE: Suitcases will not be allowed into the Emirates Arena.
Pushchairs are not permitted within the seating area of the Emirates.
All entries must be submitted online, through the club portal. There will be no entries accepted on the day due to the volume of pre-entries.
Entries will close at midnight on Thursday 23rd January.
No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
Please note, you will not be able to enter athletes if their membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if they have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If an athlete's membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, they must renew their membership before the closing date in order to be eligible to enter.
Clubs are encouraged to enter as many teams as they wish for this event, however, clubs will only be guaranteed two girls teams and two boys teams. Any additional teams entered will be placed on a waiting list and if there are spaces remaining after all club entries have been processed they will be allocated accordingly. To help with this process, please only enter the number of teams you will realistically use. These restrictions are necessary in order to fit the events into the schedule and allow as many clubs as possible to be represented on the day. If you are withdrawing please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so the space you vacate can be offered to another club.
Team managers must complete a team declaration form on the morning of the event to confirm their competing team from teh pool of athletes submitted at the time of entry. Additional athletes cannot be declared on the day.
Clubs are reminded that they must ensure that ALL volunteers who are supervising teams have been suitably vetted, and where necessary are members of the PVG Scheme. Further information on vetting and PVG is available from the scottishathletics welfare team; email@example.com.
Affiliation and Age Groups:
SUPERteams is a competition for the Under 12 age group. Athletes must be members of scottishathletics and be aged 9 or over on the day of the event. To be eligible for SUPERteams, athletes must be born between 1st September 2008 & 9th February 2011. Note: this does overlap with U13s.
- scottishathletics athletes who, in addition to being a member of a Scottish Club, are also members of a non-Scottish Club should compete for their Scottish Club at all scottishathletics events
- scottishathletics athletes who are members of more than one Scottish Club can choose which club they intend to represent this must be done at the point of entry. This is regardless of their membership status of each club.
scottishathletics reserves the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.
As a policy, scottishathletics do not provide refunds.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org following the entry.