CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY LISTS, START LISTS AND LIVE RESULTS
INFORMATION FOR SPECTATORSSpectators are welcome at all scottishathletics events.Doors Open at 0830hrs via the first floor concourse (Level 3)Due to the heightened UK security level bag checks will be in operation at the Emirates Arena.Cost of Admission is £5 per person, Under 16's are FREENOTE:
Suitcases are not allowed within the Emirates Arena, Please do not bring them.
Pushchairs are not permitted within the seating area of the Emirates.
Entries:All entries must be submitted online, through the individual or club portals. There will be no entries accepted on the day due to the volume of pre-entries.
Entries will close at midnight on Thursday 13th February, but events may close earlier if capacity is reached. No late entries will be accepted. If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
AffiliationPlease note, you will not be able to enter if your membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if you have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If your membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, you must renew your membership in order to be eligible to enter.
If entering from outside Scotland, you may enter this event however you need to either be a member of scottishathletics OR a member of your National Governing Body.
Cost: U20 £11 per event, U15 £9 per event, U13 £9 per event
Saturday 29th February 2020
All Under 13 Championships
U20 Men - 60mH / 200m / 400m / 1500m / Long Jump / Pole Vault
U20 Women - 60mH / 200m / 400m / 1500m / Long Jump / High Jump / Pole Vault / Shot Put
Sunday 1st March 2020
All Under 15 Championships
U20 Men - 60m / 800m / Triple Jump / High Jump / Shot Put
U20 Women - 60m / 800m / Triple Jump
Event Information:Following a formal review of the 2018 and 2019 seasons both indoors and outdoors, the Track & Field Commission have implemented the following entry limits to these Championships which will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
U13 60m - Girls MORE SPACES ADDED - 5 - Boys 11U13 60mH - Girls 12 - Boys 36U13 200m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 11U13 800m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 7U13 1500m - Girls 4 - Boys 1U13 Long Jump - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 14U13 High Jump - Girls 2 - Boys 11U13 Shot Put - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 13U15 60m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 22U15 60mH - Girls 3 - Boys 30U15 200m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 17U15 300m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 23U15 800m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 11U15 1500m - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 9U15 Long Jump - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 19U15 Triple Jump - Girls 16 - Boys 23U15 High Jump - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 13U15 Pole Vault - Girls 22 - Boys 22U15 Shot Put - Girls WAIT LIST - Boys 5These restrictions are necessary in order to fit the events into the schedule. If you are withdrawing please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or cancel your booking online. Athletes wishing to enter an event that has reached capacity can sign up to the waiting list online. You will be contacted if spaces become available.Please note provisional starting heights and progressions when entering, as deatailed by age group below.Affiliation and Age Groups:
Age GroupsUnder 13: Born between 1 Sept 2007 - 31 Aug 2009Under 15: Born between 1 Sept 2005 - 31 Aug 2007Under 17: Born between 1 Sept 2003 - 31 Aug 2005
U17s may compete as U20s in these championships, but must adhere to U17 event restrictions.Under 20: Born between 1 Jan 2001 - 31 Aug 2003
In accordance with UKA Rules of Competition, Rule 141 S1 and Rule 21 S4(6):
U13's- U13's may enter up to 3 events, a maximum 2 of these can be track events.
- No athlete in this age group is allowed to compete in any race at 300m & 400m, nor in more than one race between 600m and 1mile inclusive on the same day (24hr Period).
- U13 athletes are only permitted to enter one of 200m OR 800m OR 1500m events.
- 800m and 1500m races will be run as Timed Finals. These will be seeded according to athletes declared seed times and personal bests. Medals will be awarded to the three fastest times recorded, regardless of which Timed Final they were achieved in.
- HJ Starting height 1m14 and will progress in 5cm increments.
U15's- U15's may enter up to 3 events, a maximum 2 of these can be track events.
- U15 athletes are only permitted to enter one of 200m OR 300m OR 800m OR 1500m events.- Triple Jump restrictions: 9m and 7m boards will be available only. Run Ups will be restricted to a maximum distance of 22m from the take off board.
- HJ Starting heights U15G 1m24 / U15B 1m29 and will increase in 5cm increments.
- PV Starting height 2m01
U17's- U17s may compete in a maximum of 3 events.
U20's- U20's may compete in a maximum of 4 events.
- HJ Starting heights U20W 1m39 / U20M 1m69 and will increase in 5cm increments.
- PV Starting heights U20W 2m29 / U20M 3m19Other Information:scottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.As a policy, scottishathletics do not provide refunds. However, if an event receives less than 3 entries, the Championship Committee reserve the right to cancel that event and if no other suitable arrangement can be made, a refund may be offered.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.