ENTRY DEADLINE: All forms of entry close on the 23rd July 2020 NO LATE ENTRIES will be accepted.
Entries will close at midnight of the closing date. If you experience any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE midnight of the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will NOT be accepted.
Under 17 Athletes may ENTER a maximum of 3 events only over the course of the National Championships - As per Rule 142 S2 (3) U17 Athletes are NOT Eligible for the U20 5000m event.
Entry Cost - Senior £12, U20 5000m £11, U17 £10.50
Can only be submitted online. NO individual entries will be accepted by post or by email.
When entering online you will receive two email confirmations, one from scottishathletics and one from the payment provider Sagepay. If you only receive one or neither, please contact scottishathletics otherwise you may not be registered.
If you are experiencing difficulties with entering online, please make sure that your membership is activated. You can check this by contacting scottishathletics on 0131 476 7321 or email: email@example.com All entrants' must be up to date members of scottishathletics on the day of the competition.
Club entries should be submitted via the Club Portal
Please note, you will not be able to enter if your membership to scottishathletics is out of date, and/or if you have any other outstanding monies due to scottishathletics. If your membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, you must renew your membership in order to be eligible to enter.
If entering from outside Scotland, you may enter this event however you need to either be a member of scottishathletics OR a member of your National Governing Body.
Affiliation and Age Groups:
- Athletes who do not have a Scottish Club affiliation, on the provision they are a member of their National Governing Body, can compete for their non-Scottish Club at the Championships.
- scottishathletics athletes who, in addition to being a member of a Scottish Club, are also members of a non-Scottish Club should compete for their Scottish Club at all scottishathletics events.
- scottishathletics athletes who are members of more than one Scottish Club can choose which club they intend to represent this must be done at the point of entry. This is regardless of their membership status of each club (1st/2nd claim).
- Athletes may only compete for one Scottish Club at scottishathletics Championship events over the course of any competition year. (Running annually from 1st October). i.e. Athletes must compete for the same club in District and National Championships. (Except Track and Field Relays)
Club Vests: UKA Rule 143S1 applies to clothing worn at the Championships.
Athletes may only represent their University if the University Athletics Club is affiliated to scottishathletics for Track & Field competition.
As a policy, scottishathletics do not provide refunds. However, if an event receives less than 3 entries, the Championship Committee reserve the right to cancel that event and if no other suitable arrangement can be made, a refund may be offered.
Under 13: Born between 01/09/07 and 31/08/09
Under 15: Born between 01/09/05 and 31/08/07
U15 athletes may compete as U17 athletes within these championships, but must adhere to U15 event restrictions.
Under 17: Born between 01/09/03 and 31/08/05
Under 20: Born between 01/01/01 and 31/08/03
U20 athletes may compete as Senior athletes within these championships.
Senior: Born on or before 31/12/00
Master: 35 and over on day of competition (5-year age group)
PROVISIONAL Pole Vault Starting Heights and Progressions
Under 17 Women 2m20 and then 2m40-2m60-2m75-2m90-3m05
Senior Women 2m40 and then 2m60-2m75-2m90-3m05
Under 17 Men 2m70 and then 2m90-3m10-3m25-3m50
Senior Men 3m70 and then 3m90-4m10-4m25-4m40
PROVISIONAL Triple Jump Available Boards
7m/9m/11m U17 WOMEN
9m/11m U17 MEN SENIOR WOMEN
11m/13m SENIOR MEN
In accordance with UKA Rules of Competition, Rule 141 S1 and Rule 21 S4(6)
- Other than when competing in a combined event U17's may compete in a maximum of 3 events within the Championships.
- No athlete in this age group is allowed to run in any track event in excess of 5000m
- Junior's may not compete in more than 4 events within the Championships. If Junior’s are competing in a combined event, they are not allowed to compete in any other event on the same day
- Juniors may only run in track events up to and including 10000m
scottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.
National Championships: Qualifying Conditions.
Following a formal competition review by the Track and Field Commission of scottishathletics the following entry restrictions will be implemented for National Championships. This is to ensure as many athletes as possible have the opportunity to compete and to adhere to UKA Rule 2 S2(ii) in relation to the maximum length of day for an athletics competition.
Under 17 Athletes may ENTER a maximum of 3 events only over the course of the National Championships
Athletes who exceed this number of entries will be contacted and asked to confirm which events they intend to enter.
Athletes with a verified performance standard as outlined below will be guaranteed entry into the National Championships, in addition athletes ranked in the top 10 in Scotland as of the closing date and/or achieved a top 3 performance in their District Championships will also be guaranteed their entry.
Should the total entry exceed 24 then athletes who do not meet the criteria will have their entry rejected and fee refunded.
U13 GIRLS 3m80 U13 BOYS 3m80
U15 GIRLS 4m60 U15 BOYS 4m80
U17 GIRLS None U17 MEN None
U20 Women None U20 Men None
Senior Women None Senior Men None
Performances will be ratified via www.thepowerof10.info
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org following the entry.