EAST National Outdoor Open
SENIOR AND UNDER 20 ATHLETES SHOULD ENTER THE RELEVANT NATIONAL OUTDOOR OPEN EVENT
SPRINTS AND JUMPS (GRANGEMOUTH)
ENDURANCE AND THROWS (KILMARNOCK)
ALL EVENTS (INVERNESS) (including 5000m)
Entries Open: 1000hrs Wednesday 6th April 2022
All Entries Close: Thursday 28th April 2359hrs or as events sell out
All entries must be submitted online, through the individual or club portals.
No late entries will be accepted.
If you experience online entry problems please email: email@example.com before midnight on the closing date. Emails submitted after this time will not be accepted as an entry.
Entry costs (per event):
Senior / U20 £10 per event
Sprint Events – At the point of entry athletes can select to compete in ONE or TWO rounds.
Results from round 1 will be used to seed races in round 2
Field Events – Horizontal Jumps and Throws – all athletes will receive 3 trials with the top 8 receiving a further 3 trials.
High Jump and Pole Vault starting heights will be published with the final timetable.
To ensure these events are a success and to allow athletes the opportunity to Perform when it Counts we request that all clubs with athletes entered provide a minimum of 3 Named Volunteers at their respective District Championships.
These named volunteers will be essential to the smooth running of the championships in each of the 3 venues.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you will not be able to enter if your scottishathletics membership is out of date, and/or if you have any other outstanding fees due to scottishathletics. If your membership has expired, or is set to expire before the date of the competition, you must renew your membership in order to be eligible to enter.
If entering from outside Scotland, you may enter this event. However, you need to either be a member of scottishathletics OR a member of your National Governing Body. Any international travel restrictions must be adhered to.
- Any scottishathletics athlete who is a first claim member of a non-Scottish club in addition to being a member of a Scottish club, should compete for their Scottish club in all scottishathletics events.
- Any athletes who does not have a Scottish Club affiliation may compete for their non-Scottish club at Championships, on the provision they are a member of their home National Governing Body
- Any scottishathletics athlete who is a member of more than one Scottish Club can choose which club they intend to represent. This must be confirmed at the point of entry through the entry form. This is regardless of their membership status with each club (ie. 1st/2nd claim).
- Athletes may only compete for one Scottish Club at scottishathletics Championship events over the course of any competition year (running annually from 1st October), i.e. athletes must compete for the same club in District and National Championships or indoors and outdoors (except track and field relays)
Under 20: Born 1 Jan 2003 - 31 Aug 2005
Senior: Born on or before 31 Dec 2002
Masters: 35 and over on day of competition. Masters generally compete as Seniors in this event.
- Athletes wishing to enter an event that has reached capacity can sign up to the waiting list online. You will be contacted if spaces become available.
- Waiting List entries are counted within an athletes total number of entries. Should an athlete enter an additional non waiting listed event they will be removed from any other waiting lists.
- If you have entered an event and are withdrawing before entries close, please email email@example.com as soon as possible so that an athlete on the waiting list may be offered the opportunity to compete.
scottishathletics reserve the right to review and amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consultation.
As a policy, scottishathletics does not provide refunds. However, if an event receives fewer than 3 entries, the Championship Committee reserves the right to cancel that event and if no other suitable arrangement can be made, a refund may be offered.
Entry Terms and Conditions
All entrants, either by Team Manager or Individually are asked to confirm agreement to the following conditions:
- Permission that photographs may be taken and used for PR/Marketing purposes.
- Permission for doping control tests to be carried out in accordance with the set procedures and regulations concerning such testing. https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rules
- Entered athletes are medically fit to compete, have no medical issues or disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part and will not compete unless fit to do so on the day.
- Athletes with additional support needs should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an Assistance in Competition form.
Exceptions to these conditions must be communicated to email@example.com following the entry.